If you have a camper van, motor home, caravan or trailer tent which you would like to bring to the festival, you need to book a Live in Vehicle ticket. These are separate to your festival tickets. No cars or standard tents are allowed to park or pitch in the live in vehicle pitches, except those used to tow caravans or trailer tents.
Pitches will be allocated as you arrive at the festival, so groups of two or more live in vehicles who wish to be parked next to each other must arrive at the same time. The Live in Vehicles area is adjacent to the main camping field.
Live in vehicle pitches are marked out at 9m x 6m and cost £45 (+booking fee).
Terms & Conditions
- Gates open at 12noon on Friday 29th May – please do not arrive at the site before this time. You will not be allowed into the Live in Vehicles area before 12noon.
- Gates close at 10pm. You must arrive before 10pm otherwise you may not be able to enter the site.
- Your live in vehicle and any awnings etc. must be completely contained within your marked 6m x 9m pitch.
- Private generators are not allowed. Private sound systems are not allowed. Please be considerate to your fellow campers and do not make excessive noise, especially in the evenings and at night time.
- There is no re-admittance from the Live in Vehicle field. Once you are in your pitch, please do not move until you are ready to leave the festival on the Sunday.
- Fire lanes and access roads must be kept clear of vehicles and awnings at all times. You will be asked to dismantle or move anything that obstructs the marked fire lanes.
- There is no water or electricity hook-up available. There will be a water point and waste tank close to the Live in Vehicles area for general use.
- We reserve the right for our security team to search your vehicle on entry to site.
- Please ensure your vehicles are safe and legal. All live in vehicles must use chocks.